Thursday, January 20, 2011

Black Bean Soup

Alright, I know I have already professed my love for soup just last week. But here is another winning recipe!

Given to me by a friend ( via Food Network), and then altered ( of coarse! I cannot leave anything alone!)

6 Slices bacon
1 onion
2-3 cloves garlic
16 ounces Chicken broth
1 squeeze ketchup (to thicken soup)
Worcestershire sauce ( I just did a shake or two)
4 cans black beans
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 can corn

So if you compare the two recipes, I increased my chicken broth ( by just a hair), added a can of corn and omited all the different dry spices because my green chilies gave plenty of flavor!

If you like Mexican style food you will love this soup!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!