Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

As the snow is starting to slowly melt, I have been beginning to think spring! Have you?

I received this book for Christmas and so far it has been a great gardening tool!  I know what your thinking!  Really? March? But, if you plan on beginning your plants indoors in the Northeast, you can start doing so around March 15th!  So, in an effort to be ready to plant indoors, I am rounding up some seeds!

A lovely friend of mine gave me some of the Moon Lily seed pods last year, and I read in my book that I needed to break them open and get the seeds out! So thats what I am working on!  I popped open the seed pods put the seeds on a plate and set aside in a warm dry place for a couple days.

Drying Moon Lily Seeds

And today I finally jarred and labeled them for use in a couple weeks!

Moon Lily Seeds

Can't wait to show you what they look like full grown, or you can peek here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!