Thursday, August 18, 2011

GUEST: Dee of La-Dee-Da Creations


Hi, All things Fee readers!

My name is Dee and I am the La-Dee-Da crafter.


My crafting home is La-Dee-Da Creations where I craft on a budget and in a La Dee Da way!!!
Which simply means in a care free, relaxed way.


I am a wife to a Navy Commander and a mom to two sweet kids and I adore my La-Dee-Da doggie.
Together we make a family!!!



I love giving baby gifts and I especially love new additions to my own family. I am lucky to have 2 new nephews on the way next year.
One sister in law is my husband's baby sister and he adores her.
(there is a 16 year difference between them, yikes)
This is her first baby and I have wanted to spoil her with gifts already.
I also tried to come up with gifts that would help her and her hubby remember this special time in their lives.
The time when their family becomes a family of 3.
I created this plaque for them. I took a piece of wood and used my wood burning tool. I painted it green because I wanted it to be gender neutral but I now know he is a BOY!!!
So this works.

I added their last name and the year they were married aka established.


I added some soft cream felt flowers and distressed the plaque.

Then, for fun I made her this t-shirt to show off her cute baby bump. For a first time mom this is so fun.....2 or 3 kids later, not so much!!!
But I want my sweet SIL to enjoy her cute baby bump, so I got a iron on transfer and applied it to a t-shirt.


See that arrrow pointing right to the cute bump. Love it!!!
Both of these gifts were made on a budget and in a very La-Dee-Da way!!!
Oh and I added a onesie that I found at Target that says, "My aunt rocks."
I bought it. Brain washing starts early, haha

Come by my bloggie home and stay a while. I am always up to something crafty over there!
Thank you Felicia for having me. Have you linked up to her fun party on Monday's?
It is a great party. See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!