Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am sharing some of my favorite Valentine's crafts from YOU!
These were all submitted to Calling All Crafters!
And I thought if I share them next week, Valentines Day will be over!



Lunches from I should be mopping the floor!


Owl Pops, Owl Cake Pops, Owl Lollipops, Owls, Hoo, Valentine's, February, Party, Favor, Kids, Treats, Dessert

Hoo Loves You Lollipops from Seven Year Cottage




Printable Owl Valentines from Artsy Fartsy Mama

100_3410

Heart Necklace from Ellen's Creative Passage

Also, Don't forget my Valentine Printable
(you still have time to order!)









1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my owl pops!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!