Thursday, July 26, 2012

No More Rust Ring!

Gosh! Has it really been that long since I made my ball jar soap dispenser?  Wow!

Anyways, I was sick of replacing or attempting to clean this:



I know. Duh. Water soaked hands getting soap, dripping on metal jar lid that was cut open.
And after thinking about it ( and working on something else) I thought why not replace the metal with plastic. So I did! I used some of that plastic canvas (that I don't know the true craft for!)


Yes it doesn't have the same old fashion flare, but now I dont have a rusty yucky ring looking at me!


Yea! One less thing to have to clean!


2 comments:

  1. You should try spraying them with rustoleum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought about it, but then didn't know what color! And if I wanted to do the ring too!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!