Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year, A New Fee!

Alright, with only being a few days into the New Year I have completed my list of resolutions. I know I'm a couple days late, but I wanted to be realistic so I really thought about my choices. Some of my resolutions are personal (Sorry!) but some are not, and those are what I want to share here.

First and foremost, I want to get myself organized. I have finally created a workable craft space and now I want it to be organized. If my space is organized I feel I will be able to create when I want, because I will know if I have something, or need something. I have already started to work on organizing myself and I will share that with you in my next post...

Second, I really want to make the leap. I want to open my etsy shop! I have created things and have been ready to open, but just haven't had the guts. Well I want to open my shop by the end of the month. Thats my deadline and I am sticking to it!

So, here's to a New Year, and a New Fee. I hope you enjoy what this year brings, I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!