Monday, January 25, 2010

What I have been up too...

So, I have been busy busy busy... And I know I have already said that.. But I was able to finish and even mail out my son's first birthday invite!  We are having an ocean themed party, and my lovely friend who let me borrow the cricut, had a beach themed cartridge.. so how could I buy invites when I could make them!  So thats exactly what I did... Super Simple!

I "googled" some cute first birthday wording, edited to fit our time, place, and guest of honor.. printed and then went to work.

Using the "Life is a Beach" Cricut Catridge, I used the "photo Card" setting, using the whale design, had it cut to size so they fit into my envelope and thats it! Glued the two together and ta-da! Personalized handmade invites!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!