Friday, February 19, 2010

Hopping on the STEAM wagon!

First a confession, I do not have the slightest idea when it comes to cleaning. I am serious. Ask me to mop, and I am pretty clueless. I just do not get it. Here's my thinking behind it. If you take soapy water and use a mop to push it around, then regular water, how do you dry it?

I have tried everything, I have tried the Swiffer, and they always dry out and your just rubbing your floor. I have tried the Orange Glo system for hardwoods, and same thing, if I am spraying my floor with this wash/wax stuff, and its not getting sucked up with something where is it going? I even own a Rainbow vacuum with the squeegee attachment, and still I am confused.


Until now!  I made the leap and purchased a Shark Steam Mop.  I got the basic model and LOVE IT!  I have steamed my kitchen, and it looks wonderful, even a couple days later. Before within hours my floors would look yucky.  I have steamed my hardwoods, and they too look great. But now the icing on the cake.. I steamed my tub. Yup. I did it. I stuck my Shark in the tub and steamed away all the soap scum! I swear my tub wasn't this white when we bought our house but it is now...   My only complaint, is that I cannot use it on the tub sides. The water won't steam at that angle. They do however have a handheld device  so you can do all sorts of things, but for now I am loving STEAMING my house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!