Monday, February 8, 2010

Phew! The party has ended!

So, the party is over, and boy am I relieved! It's a lot of work, and I always get myself worked up thinking "Did I talk to everyone? Did everyone have a good time? Did I have enough food?" So, with that said, I can now share all my goodies I worked oh so hard on!

This week I will be sharing some of the places that I found great deals on balloons, a tutorial for sewn favor/goody bags, how to double your money, some great sewn specialty items for the birthday boy, and much much more!

So today, just a teaser...  (I'm working on putting all the pictures together) And trying to get my house back in order!

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!