Thursday, May 6, 2010

I know, I know...

I have been slow on the posting front!

First and foremost, I am recooping from the Craft Fair.  I am reorganizing my stock, and deciding what to post onto my Etsy.  ( Make sure to hop over and check out what is up so far!

Plus, I have lots of big projects going on.  Let's see.. I have my garden being planted...  I started out with seeds in my "greenhouse" and have since planted them outside...



We found a great deal for a swing set... $5! So, I am patiently waiting for my hubby to give it a look to make sure its secure and ready for paint!

I want to finish working on my armoire too..



Plus I want to do so much more.. But I know I have alot on my plate right now.. But little by little I am checking things off my to do list!

Hopefully I have something crafty to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!