Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hanging in and Laying low...

Working on projects here and there, loving that my garden in bursting with veggies!  Here's what I picked the other day, and made with it...


*Edited to add Recipe*
How rude, I guess I should share what recipe I used!
(Found in an older better Homes and Gardens Cook Book)

One batch:

1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 cup sugar
1 cup finely shreaded unpeeled zucchini
1/4 cup oil
1 egg

Mix dry ingredients, add in wet.  Pour in greased loaf pan.  Bake 350 for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean ( Mine came out at about 45 or so...)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!