Friday, September 24, 2010

Kitchen Curtains

Wow, I love when I create something, never photograph it and then. Bam! It hits me.

Thats what happened with these curtains!

Slowly, but surely I have been working on the kitchen, and my lovely hubby worked on the pantry.  Well, I started with these over the sink...


I originally thought about doing the whole curtain using this fabric, but thought it would be too busy.  So I went with a 6 inch border along the bottom of a curtain I made out of a painters canvas!


I used some brown trim to create tabs for the top...


  What do  you think?

2 comments:

  1. Those are very cute. I really like the border, it's pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim- Its Henry Alexander, but I am not sure of the exact name of the line...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!