Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!



Yesterday I finally got around to making some new Fall decor. What do you think? Too cute right?



Supplies:
Orange, Brown, Green Felt
Scissors
Toilet Paper Tube ( I cut my tubes to different heights)
Hot Glue


Cut a circle big enough to pull into the paper tube. 
 Place tube in the middle, and add some fluff around it.


Hot glue into tube, just gather and pull into place.


Using a scrap piece of felt stuff inside the tube.


Cut out a leaf.



Cut a long skinny rectangle and roll to create a stem.


Stuff leaf and stem into top of tube, right above orange piece you just added. 
Hot glue everything down.


Add either green felt strips or pipe cleaners as vines.  If you do the felt, you have to glue it in several places to make it stay curly looking.

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Very cute pumpkin project...thanks for the great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!! I used something similar with a roll of toilet paper and orange crepe. My place isnt large enough to make too many ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the "tossed" look about them. Not too tidy. Thanks for sharing ... I've posted a link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Felicia - thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I want to make these with my Daisy Scouts. They would love it! Thanks for linking this post up to Theme Party Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!