Monday, February 7, 2011

This week...

Will either be filled with craft posts, or will be so busy that craft posts may barely exist...

This Friday, my baby turns 2! I cannot believe it. I kind of feel like I am denial over this.  But he is the most wonderful little boy I know ( with my nephews being a close 2nd and 3rd).  He is funny, silly and a joy to be around!  So for his birthday we decided to run with his love for Yo Gabba Gabba.  Never seen it? Check it out. It's one of those shows that doesn't drive me nuts!

Anyways, back to some craft talk.  I have spent my morning printing some freebie printables off of Nick Jr just for the occasion.  There are some cute projects on there, but there are endless possibilities with the images available through the freebie too.



Also, this afternoon will be spent finishing my prep for Crochet class, if your local I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!