Friday, March 25, 2011

Ah, Spring!

As more and more of the snow melts, the more and more excited I am getting about gardening and being outdoors. And with all that excitement I needed to work on my indoor "garden" before I can work outdoors ( plus I believe we are expecting some snow this weekend. Yuck.)

Polka Dot Plant

This  morning I took the Spring energy and put it to good use, I fertilized my plants, repotted some that needed it, and added dirt as needed too.

Polka Dot Plant

This here is a Polka Dot Plant, or Hypoestes, that I purchases to add some color to my indoor plants.  Currently, my plants are a Kalanchoe, Peace Lilly, Aloe  and the Polka Dot Plant.

Hope Spring is finding you all too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!