Thursday, March 31, 2011

Clean Up Your Blog Labels

Do you have a bunch of extra labels hanging around your blog? 
 I did.  Ugh.  
Sometimes when I would type Cooks, I would get Cook or Cookd.  And then it added it to my list and I just dealt with it. But not this update around!

Want to clean up your labels? It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!  

First thing first open up your blogger dashboard.  Then, edit posts. 

Over on the right hand side you should see "Posts Per Page", click on that and bump it up to the max which is 300.


By doing this, you will be able to see all your posts 
( unless you have more than that, I had 296 so I was close).

Then, "Select All."
Next, pull down" Label Actions..."


Scroll through all your labels, until you see "Remove Label"

Click the "oops" label and your done. Repeat until your labels are nice and clean! 
I had about 100 labels and narrowed it down to 50!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!