Monday, March 14, 2011

Knit vs. Crochet vs. Sewing

Cowl Progress

If you look around this blog, you know I like to Knit, Crochet and Sew. But lately I am finding that I am really getting into Knitting and Crocheting, more than Sewing. And I am not sure how I feel about this.  With my little man just over two, I find that it's nice to curl up on the couch and watch TV with him with a yarn project in my lap.  Instead of telling him, No Carter, Please don't touch my sewing machine!

My Sewing Machine

So, I guess I am asking all my guests, followers and friends. 
How do you pick your projects? 
How do you get back in the sewing saddle after you have found a much more portable project, but want to get back to sewing?

I am stumped.  I've been checking out the Sew Mama Sew gift themed days, I browse my favorite blogs, and even bought some new fabric...Hopefully something will catch my eye so that I can get back in there and SEW!