Monday, March 14, 2011

Knit vs. Crochet vs. Sewing

Cowl Progress

If you look around this blog, you know I like to Knit, Crochet and Sew. But lately I am finding that I am really getting into Knitting and Crocheting, more than Sewing. And I am not sure how I feel about this.  With my little man just over two, I find that it's nice to curl up on the couch and watch TV with him with a yarn project in my lap.  Instead of telling him, No Carter, Please don't touch my sewing machine!

My Sewing Machine

So, I guess I am asking all my guests, followers and friends. 
How do you pick your projects? 
How do you get back in the sewing saddle after you have found a much more portable project, but want to get back to sewing?

I am stumped.  I've been checking out the Sew Mama Sew gift themed days, I browse my favorite blogs, and even bought some new fabric...Hopefully something will catch my eye so that I can get back in there and SEW!


2 comments:

  1. I don't have a sewing machine, so it's very easy for me to pick projects. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the knitting, it's so much easier to sit with knitting while training your toddler to stay in bed to fall asleep at night (at least that's what I'm experiencing lately). I do want to do more sewing, I feel like I'm just learning how and I want to move forward!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!