Monday, April 25, 2011

Calling All Crafters: 4th Edition

Welcome to Calling All Crafters! 
A place where you can share your craftiness!


Mondays @ All Things Fee!
This week I am loving...




Suzys Artsy Craftsy Sitcom's
Popsicle Stick Bracelets

AND


Sillycyclones'
Mosaic Monograms
(Perfect project to do with kids!)


Want a button?

Mondays @ All Things Fee!

(I have edited the code again for my button, 
if your still having trouble email me and I will send it to you that way!  
allthingsfee@gmail.com)


Here are the "rules":

I want YOU to stop on by, ans share what you are up to, cooking, cleaning, crafting, you name it!

If your not a follower, please become one, this let's me easily find and visit your blog too!

Tell your friends!

Come back next week to see if your great idea has been featured!





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite to your fun party! I linked up a couple of cute baby crafts and am now a follower. I'd love for you to follow me, as well, and to link up and of your latest creations with my current linky party So Sweet Sundays (going on until Wednesday night)! :)

    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Craft Buds! Linked up the tiered plate stand, but the button code for your linky button isn't working for me. Every time I click on the box with the code, it reloads the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me an invitation. I linked up a couple of projects, grabbed a button and am following.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my bracelets! I am very honored!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me to link up to you blog! Lots of awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Felicia! Thanks for commenting and inviting me to link up! I didn't catch it in time to link up this week, but I most definitely will next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!