Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Large Deviled Eggs

Earlier this week, I was scouring the blogs and came across some deviled eggs.  
They were all fancy with bacon, cheddar and horseradish (if this was you, email me and I will link up)
They looked delish. 
But what was most noticeable was the fact they were cut differently than how I make them.

Normally my eggs are cut like this.
Cut the long way, and both sides filled.
(These were destined for egg salad, not deviled eggs!)

Hard Boiled Eggs


But, these were cut the other way! And looked like this!
 Instead of taking two off the tray, you only need to take one.

"Large" Deviled Eggs

I guess it really is all about perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!