Thursday, August 25, 2011

GUEST: Shannon of luvinthemommyhood


Hi everyone! I'm Shannon from the blog luvinthemommyhood, a fun, friendly neighbourhood where crafty moms can come to connect.  I'm so excited for Felicia & her family for an arrival of a new wee one. I adore babies and on my blog I also love me a good roundup.  I have two little girls of my own so I get a kick out of scouring the internet for the best tutorials to make roundups for boys/girls, maternity and anything mama/babe related.  When Felicia wrote and invited me to be a guest I thought what better post for all of you than a big roundup of all my roundups!


crib &toddler bed sheets tutorial from "made" So grab a cup of coffee, put the wee ones down for a nap, get your pinterest ready to heat up and start getting inspired!  Here we go :)


 

 



  
   

congratulations felicia!  i wish you a wonderful birth experience and can't wait to see pics of the new babe!  i hope you all have fun and get inspired to make a new project for yourself or for a loved one.  happy sewing/knitting & i hope to see you in the mommyhood :) you can find more luvinthemommyhood here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!