Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The last thing I should be thinking about...

...is starting a quilt with only 22 days before my lil man arrives!

But I was flipping through American Quilting and Patchwork Magazine, and found the cutest scrap busting quilt I have ever seen, the Now and Then quilt. (I wasn't able to find it online...)


Made up of rectangles, and squares I think I could do this! The rectangles are all different fabrics (perfect for scrap busting!) and then the squares and border are the solid color of your choice.
 I LOVE THIS QUILT.
And yes, I did sit down and pull some scraps from my stash and started cutting rectangles. 
I don't forsee working on this a lot. But I see it will help get rid of some scraps I have no other use for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!