Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Q & A: I'm looking for YOUR answers!



Ever get in a mood where you just want to spruce something up? 
Change things just a little? But do not know where to start?

Well, that's where I am at with my blog.  So, I'm asking you... to help!
And I'm talking content, my look, how you follow. You name it I want to know!

What do you LOVE about All Things Fee? What do you HATE?
(be honest! I want to know!)

Mondays @ All Things Fee!

Link Party:

Do you like the weekly link party, Calling All Crafters?
Would you prefer to party one week, and features the next?
Would you prefer features on a different day of the week?

Navigation:

How about navigating the site?
 Is it easy? hard?

Content:

What would you like to see more of? 
Tutorials? Recipes? Knits? Crochets?

Following:


Do you prefer:
Facebook? GFC?  Networked blogs? Email?

Or, do you like All Things Fee just the way it is?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!