Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Waffles...


I got a waffle maker. 
Not a new one. 
A new to me one. 
It's old and wonderful!  
I've already made waffles twice on it!

The first classic batch came out great...


and that's when I got creative.I added cinnamon and raisins. Yum.


What creative waffles have you made?  
I just saw in a magazine to take brownie batter and "bake" them in your waffle maker!


Wondering what the circles on my maker are? 
It's also a Pizzelle cookie maker! Can't wait to try them next!





2 comments:

  1. We periodically invite friends over for waffle breakfasts on the weekends. They're pretty simple to make as you know but if you put out bowls of blueberries, peanut butter, yogurt (vanilla yogurt with honey, cinnamon and nutmeg) and fresh whipped cream suddenly you've got a big fancy meal people can appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think to do that! What I great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!