Thursday, December 29, 2011

White Chocolate Popcorn

White Cheddar when you have White CHOCOLATE?

Yup. White Chocolate Popcorn. Delish. If you like a salty sweet combo, you HAVE to make some!

All you need is some popcorn, salt, and white chocolate!

I made my popcorn using my hot air popper ( no butter added or needed)




Laid it out on some freezer paper on the counter. You could also use wax or parchment.

I melted my white chocolate in a double boiler. I used "almond bark" (there's no nuts in it though so I am slightly confused) but you could use candy melts or chips. If you use chips you will probably need a little butter.


Then drizzle, drizzle drizzle!

Package to your liking and give away, so you don't eat it all by yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!