Friday, January 27, 2012

Lifesaver Series: Homemade Febreeze


Another tip to save you time, money and some frustration!

Gosh! I am loving all the awesome homemade "recipes' for different cleaning products I am finding all over the internet!


Especially today's!  
Homemade Febreeze!

This "recipe" not only saves me money, but I also am able to use it! 
If you have water, baking soda and fabric softener around you can whip up a batch in no time!
There is something in real Febreeze that makes me wheeze terribly! But not anymore!  I can now use this around my home and not have to worry about me breathing in something that obviously I am allergic to!

*Don't forget you can even make your own fabric softener!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!