Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking ahead...

As I start 2012, I am looking forward and thinking ahead! No resolutions, just goals!

Some of my goals are:

Declutter and Organize. 
When adding another little boy to the mix, all the baby gear came out and it's overwhelming!Less is more!

Get back into Meal Planning.
I fell off the wagon for awhile, but NEED to get back into it. It helps me grocery shop, plan my days, and stop saying " what do you want for dinner?" and then not making anything worthwhile.

Get Healthy. 
Right now it's literal statement, Carter has it the worst, then I think I'm next in line, then Wyatt. Once we are all feeling better, I'll get myself back into a healthy routine. Better meals ( Meal Planning will help too), more activities too.

Use up my craft stash as best I can.
Stop buying, and keep crafting! ( This will also help with decluttering too!)

Update some house things.
I have a large to do list of things I want to make/do. Like painting, lights, you name it. Hopefully I can start checking off that list!


What are you goals? How are you doing?



1 comment:

  1. I don't do resolutions either.

    But this year I do have some things I'd like to accomplish: finish updating the doors in the house, start redoing the basement storage so we're more ready to finish the room in a couple years, try to get in a few crafts when I have time, & enjoy every minute with the little one!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!