Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quick Coloring Book Corral!

Carter loves to color, and after I corralled all our markers, pencils and crayons into our art caddy I needed somewhere to store the paper, coloring books and note pads.

And my solutions was delivered right to my front door. Well. Sort of.


My husband ordered some parts online and the box was a perfect 8" x 8" box.  So before he even had a chance to open the box I did, and started cutting it apart!


I cut the top off, and then used those pieces to insert two dividers.
Covered with some craft paper and mod podge.



 Filled with my random paper supplies!


The dividers help keep the other books standing when you take one out! 
Now, I'm thinking about wrapping craft paper around my art caddy to make them match!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!