Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back to Banana... Bread.

Last week I asked over on facebook what you all do bananas, other than banana bread.

Julie shared this link, with tons of ideas.
While some looked super yummy, I went for easy. 
I baked a loaf or two of banana bread. 




But last year I used a recipe (my recipe was similar to this) from a friend.

Here's the recipe from last night's batch!

1 3/4 c flour
2/3 sugar 
2 tspns baking powder
1/2 tspn baking soda
1/4 tspn salt
1 c mashed banana
1/3 butter, or margarine, or shortening
2 tblspn milk
2 eggs

Mix dry ingredients, then wet. Mix all together. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes. 


I've also used this recipe (my recipe was similar to this, not exact) from a friend.


1 comment:

  1. I only eat bananas while they are still a bit green, so as soon as they start getting too ripe they go straight into the freezer. I will have to try your recipe since I have a ton of bananas waiting to be made into something delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!