Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crafting Vs. Reading

Lately, reading ( and gardening) has won. 

Every now and again I get into kicks, find a good book and then it snowballs. I find more good books. 
So instead of sharing what I have been crafting ( because there is little!) I'm sharing what I've read lately!


The Woman Who Wasn't There was a page turner, I read this is less than two days. I couldn't believe what I was reading! This is a true story about 9/11 and I couldn't put it down!

Perfect Match is by Jodi Picoult and I love her writing. I haven't read a book by her that I didn't love. She's my go to author.
Water for Elephants was very good too! I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it, especially being that I have never read this author before. I even thought it was comparable to how a Picoult book was wrote.

Plus I've read some garden books too!


Let it Rot! Just to help me get the right info about composting. A gardener friend from the library recommended and it definitely helped answer some questions!


The New Victory Garden was just okay, I really enjoyed the Square Foot Gardening method I read about a couple weeks ago better. And I applied the Square foot gardening spacing to my garden and I have a ton of stuff growing. Even more than last year! 

What's been on your reading list? I stopped into the library last night and picked up the Red Book and some pickling/canning books. I'll let you know how they were when I finish!