Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What is worse than a WIP?

For me, a finished project that didn't go as planned! 
Remember my cute chevron baby blanket?
Well, I washed. I blocked. I hated.

It was only about 17 x 20 inches in size! 
My guess is because I only used 1 strand of yarn instead of two?

Anyways, I decided to pull it out and whip up a granny square blanket for Baby B! 
It's kind of easier to rip it out and crochet right with it. No yarn ball rolling around!



I only pulled out 2 stripes and I am already as wide as the  chevron was! So I know it will be big enough when I finish!  






1 comment:

  1. This is just shaping up to be beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!