Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Beautiful Bubble Baby Blanket

Phew! I did it! I actually found a project that I loved so much I actually finished!
(I've have some craft WIP's all over the place lately!)

But I did it! After browing Ravelry and Pinterest, I saw this beauty
And even though there is no true pattern I figured it out!


The only thing I didn't do was add the ruffle edge. I didn't do that because I am not sure if this beauty will go to a boy or girl. I think the mint can go either way, and I'm donating it to a great cause!

Heartoberfest is lucky I love what they do! Because I was very tempted to keep this lovely for myself!


This picture is closer to the color!

Now, want to know where you might be able to get your hands on it?


So, what is Christie's Heartoberfest?
(taken from the About Heartoberfest section of Christies Heartoberfest website)

Christie’s Heartoberfest is an annual awareness and fundraising event, with all proceeds benefiting the SADS foundation (Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome).  Each year 400,000 Americans die suddenly and unexpectedly due to cardiac arrhythmias.  3, 976 of them are young people under the age of 35.  In 2005 one of the victims was Christie Tolosky, who died suddenly at the age of 24 from what was later diagnosed as Long QT Syndrome.

This year is the 7th Annual Christie's Heartoberfest, and it's taking place this month.
 September 29, 2012  at Saratoga State Park!  
If you are in the area, you should stop by! You pay to get into the State Park and then you purchase $1 "Chinese auction" tickets and try to win some great prizes!

Can't make it to the event? But still want to help? 
 You can donate here!
Can't donate? But still want to help?
Think about joining Christie's Heartwalk Team!
Can't do either?
How about donating something for the auction next year? 
Leave a comment on this post or email me, and I can send you the contact information!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And I love that you made it for a worthy cause! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!