Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random Project Recap

Lately, I have felt as though I have been creating, organizing, cleaning my little heart out. 
But by the looks of my blog posting, you would think otherwise!

Here is what I have been up to:

Finishing up the construction we started in the Fall!

Helping install a stacker washer and dryer, to save space!


Using adorable clothespins and cardstock as labels!


Making Magnetic Towel bars to stick on the side of new washer.


Donating my little heart out. 

Gardening in every window I can! 
Currently, there are three windows in use. C'mon Spring!


Organizing the back porch/entry way. And trying to convince hubs this should be next area of attack!

So while nothing is super exciting over here, I have been busy with little things that are making huge differences in our daily life! Yea! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!