Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Grows: Terra Cotta Tipsy Turvy Planter

Remember my garden updates?

Well, I can check another off the list! 
The Terra Cotta Tower is complete!




Best part about putting this together is I had everything on hand!
For the support, I used a piece of a play tent that we no longer use ( the tent ripped).

There are tutorials all over blogland, but it's really self explanatory! 
I started with the big pot, put my rod in the dirt. And started layering my pots using their holes, and some dirt to anchor them. And when I got to the top of the rod, I used a pot with a hole that barely went on to top off my planter!


Now, for the weather to warm up so my herbs can be planted in it!

*Update*
The tower is doing well! Not as good as I hoped, but I'm a black thumb with herbs and flowers!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!