Saturday, June 29, 2013

Don't want to miss a thing? Let's stay connected!

As of Monday, July 1st, Google Friend Connect will be going away. 
From what I understood, All Things Fee should be okay because it is a blogger blog (vs wordpress, self hosted/created) but since many will be finding other ways to read all the non blogger blogs, I don't want to be forgotten!

To be safe, please find another way to follow All Things Fee.

In the right sidebar there are several options to follow All Things Fee.
(Please use widgets in sidebar, images in this post are not links because some widgets don't have links!)







Followers
(This is what is going away, so you should pick another option if this is how you follow)

Subscribe via RSS

Email 

- or -

Networkedblogs



PLUS! There is always Facebook, where you get a little bit more than just blog posts  
(I check in, ask questions, post random pictures not worthy of full posts)

You can see what I am pinning on Pinterest too.

Phew. There are so many other ways that you can follow me too.

How do you follow? Leave a comment if you follow via a different option and I can add a button to my sidebar




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!