While browsing the internet, I came across this.
And got thinking I wonder if I could DIY it?
And you guessed it... I did!
I thought instead of finding a piece of bamboo, why not use what I have.
So I used some PVC leftover from the bathroom overhaul. Perfect.
I didn't even measure just cut off a length, that I thought would be big enough.
To brighten it up, and make the garden a little more colorful, I grabbed some yellow paint.
Using some acrylic yarn, I strung it up and I was done.
Just needed to add some raisins (to draw the ladybugs in!)
And it's supposed to be like Field of Dreams. "If you build it, they will come."
It's been a couple weeks (hence the dirt on top!) and I have noticed a few ladybugs...
So we will leave it where it is. And I bet if I bought ladybugs they would hang around longer than they did last year!