Friday, September 13, 2013

Organizes: Canning Supplies Station

For the most part my Canning Supplies were all in the same cabinet. 
The cabinet above my wall oven. 
And if you don't know me in person, I'm pretty short. Just 5 foot.



So, this is what it looked like. 
I would just reach in and hope for the best. 
The tray was a good idea for being able to slide in and out like a drawer, but items would fall off often.


I had an extra basket around, and man did it make such a difference!
Canning has never been easier! Pull basket out, can, put basket back!


Make any simple switches lately, that were so helpful? 
Wish all my organizing attempts were this easy and successful!

What's your favorite organizing trick?
Please share! I need all the organizing help I can get it seems!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!