Friday, August 8, 2014

Knits: Lace Shawl

Oh  my word! I cannot believe I am posting this, but this lace shawl pattern was a dream to work with!
From start to finish it took me 18 days! That's less than three weeks! Yay!

It's definitely going to be a pattern I may do in another color or two!

 
Here it is in all it's finished glory! 


I can't wait to wash and block it to see if it will hang better on me,
 but if not Ellie has already tried to claim it as hers!
Oh the detail of the lace! 


The pattern came from this book, and it's the Lace Shawl.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to
    me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


    My page :: Christmas Gifts

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!