Wednesday, November 18, 2015

HELLO? Hello? Is anybody out there?!?!

I cannot believe that summer has flown by, and we are already into November!
and I have not shared a single thing other than Calling All Crafters each week!  

Summer was exactly what it should be, come and go as we please, a loose routine/schedule.
But boy was I ready for some structure. 
My oldest is in FIRST GRADE. Where has the time gone?!?!
He takes the bus, and just having to be at the bus stop twice a day helps keep me on task! 


The garden this year produced well, looks wise? It was a bust. 
We  had a tough spring, it would rain hard one day, then be hot the next few. 
Definitely not the kind of stress you want right off the bat.
Plus our town put us on a water restriction, every other day and now it's no outside watering at all.

Crafting? Creating?
Ha! That's funny. The most creative thing I did this summer I think was coloring with the kids.
Oh and I've knit a couple dishcloths, but I am getting the itch again for a new project, I actually just ordered a full set of double pointed needles (5 needles per size, 11 different sizes!)


Canning. 
Now that's another thing, I've canned my little heart out. 
Sauce, Pickles, Applesauce, Pears, Jellies. Green Beans. Potatoes. Carrots. Soups.
Yum.

How was your summer? Fall?
I'm working on doing some recap posts, 
I share frequently on Facebook so you may have seen some of it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!