Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year, New Me!

Wow, as usual I get ahead of myself. I think that I have everything in order and well. I don't. 
I know many can relate!

2016 has had ups, downs and in betweens. 
The ups would definitely include Baby Everett.
The downs well, who wants to talk about them. 

The only down I want to talk about is... well... I am down 72 lbs!
I started my journey on Memorial day, and I am so glad I took the plunge.

I am happier, healthier, have more energy and the best part...
 I am sleeping better with a four kids, than when I had only one!


Can you believe the difference?!?! I am still in shock that I did it!
My final goal was 75, and boy did I get close.

So now what? Well, I am going to maintain my loss and help others do the same! 
If you'd like to learn more, you can email me, connect on Facebook or comment on this post.

I've made some things here and there. And even have pictures to prove it! 
Here's hoping I can at least remember what I did, so I can share!

Here's to New Beginnings and 2017!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!