Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Completed Quilt Kit

I finally did it! I finally finished the ABC quilt for Carter! I was able to borrow a great friendsAccuquilt GO! cutter and it is amazing! This thing is so super efficient I probably could have bound this quilt twice!



This was a great quilt for any quilting level, I believe a begginer could complete this quilt. It has great directions, the only step I was nervous with was cutting the fabric ( of course the first step!) Because I didnt want to run out of fabric, but (duh) I could always buy more!

This fabric is Bernartex "Baby Geniuses Grow Up" and there is a ton more fabrics in this line that are too cute for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!