Monday, January 4, 2010

My Craft Space!

**Just a warning, this post will be photo heavy!**

About two weeks ago, I was able to get two pieces of FREE countertop! I knew exactly where it was going, in my craft space! I was just what I wanted and needed. Space for my computer,
Sewing/Embroidery Machine, and a borrowed Serger. Plus room to work when I am in the mood!
Here are a couple before pics!

(left wall)

(back wall)

When this was my office/craft area, many of my crafts would spill out into the dining room, and hubby did not appreciate that! Most nights dinner would be a little cramped either at the island in the kitchen or on a small section of the dining room. NOT FUN! But now....

( in process of finding a place for everything)

And finally, my craft space... With lots of room for all my things, and different projects!

(my space to create!)

(my "office area")


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!