Thursday, January 28, 2010

This may be a no-brainer...

Have you ever watched any of the Rachael Ray cooking shows?  Have you ever noticed that she does not use a garbage can, but a garbage bowl?

Well, I do not use a garbage bowl when I am cooking, but I have started to use a garbage bowl when I am crafting!  When I would use a waste basket on the floor I would miss, or it would overflow onto the floor. Now, I use this:



And I know it is not the prettiest, it is just a clear "shoe box" tupperware without the lid on it, but it works wonders for me. It sits on the end of my craft counter and if I need a piece of scrap paper to scratch a note on I can use it, or when its full I just dump it in my kitchen trash.

Sometimes the smallest things make life in my craft area that much better!


1 comment:

  1. This is an excellent idea! I hate it when I find little bits of leftover paper or thread all over the floor the week after I do a project.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!