Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Birthday Guests Hats!

When I started thinking about my son's birthday I thought I would do a ocean theme, because his room has boat theme, and we liked the ocean. Pretty easy? Not so much.  When it came time to go and find small, not homemade touches, the ocean theme was few and far between.  Seriously? I know. I think ocean theme has become Pirates or Luau. So it was very hard to find paper hats for my little guests that had just plain old fish. Not Nemo, Not Pirates, Just plain fish. So... I had to add to some hats.


I found these hats for a couple dollars at the party store, but they were too boring for me!

So, I went back to the "Life is a Beach" Catridge and the Cricut and got to work.


 I picked out Mermaids for the girls...

 and Scuba Diver's for the boys... 

Cut them out with card stock, add some color with some markers.
Then added some Puffy Paint Names, so there was no confusion as to who's hat was who's!


Within an hour I had 8 personalized hats for my little guests.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!