Monday, February 15, 2010

Birthday Shirt

What to wear? What to wear? Well, if you have a fancy new hat, you need a shirt to match of course!

So, that is exactly what I did! After making the hat, I decided to make them match. So, I enlarged the fish design, cut it out of felt and appliqued ( onto a shirt for the first time!) and ta-da! The perfect Ocean Onederland shirt ever!

After I made the fish, I wanted to embroider Carter's First Birthday onto the shirt, and it did not want to cooperate.. So I embroidered that onto the light blue felt, cut them into waves and hid my little embroidery mishap... And no one would have known.... until now!

Here's the shirt in action!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!