Thursday, March 25, 2010

Refinishing...

I am pretty sure this is my first real refinishing project.  I have finished bare wood pieces and painted over others, but this piece is different.

This piece was given to my husband years ago, and it ended up in our garage.  I was looking for a new tv stand and saw it in there ( I don't go into our garage often) and decided I wanted to refinish it.

Before:

A little bit of damage, but it sanded right out!


After!

This came out so well, that I have gotten a little brave and started refinishing an armoire that came from the same person!  It's very LARGE so it will take a while, but I will definitely post pics when I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!