Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Headbands...

Woo! The heat has found us here in NY.  We went from bearable, and not too bad to unbearable, and barely wanting to leave the house!

Lately, I have been sporting a boring pony tail, and I wanted some other way to jazz it up.  With it being so hot I wanted to be able wear something with or without a ponytail...  Here's what I have been up too!


These were really simple to make too! All I did was take a strip of fabric, folded in half ( wrong sides together), sewn down one side, Flip, inserted elastic in open ends, sewn ends and top stitched!

The white one is actually just white fabric that I doodled on with some watered down acrylic paint!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!