Thursday, August 19, 2010

From An Igloo was right...

this truly is the absolute best play dough recipe ever!

This has been on my "craft to do" list for a while now. I felt my son was too little (he's 18 months old) but when my four year old nephew came over I knew it was the perfect thing to keep us busy!  And he loved it too!

Here's the recipe: ( As seen here on From an Igloo)
2 tablespoons oil
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 cup water
Food coloring

From an Igloo has directions on her site too.  But I wanted to let my nephew help so here is what we did:

I put the oil in the pan, let my nephew mix everything in the bowl. He set the timer to 4 minutes and I dumped everything into the pan to cook.  Once it was cooked I placed it on wax paper and threw it into the fridge until he couldn't wait any longer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!