Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Library Love!

I love when I find a good book, better yet. I love when I find a great book.  Even better, I love when I find two great books!

These books have been in my hands non stop for the past week or so. I LOVE THEM!  They a pretty much divided into three parts.  Part One, History and Technique. Part Two, Projects. Part Three, Patterns.

I think my favorite is the Patterns. It shows you a picture, then tells you in words how to do it, and then using a chart shows you again how to do it. Love it! 

It looks like a different publisher and author makes a sewing one, I may need to check that out of the library and see if it is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!