Thursday, October 7, 2010

Table to Plant stand

It's been one of those days... and of coarse I cannot find my before picture...

But imagine this. A really neat old table, with a rectangle drawer but not top.  Beautiful wood, and not sure what to do.  After two years of looking at it ( and using it without a top to hold plants...) I decided to chop off the top ( where the drawer was) and add just a circle of mdf.  My husband even let me use the nail gun on my own. And now.. a nice pedestal plant stand.

Not crazy about the doily ( I made it..) But am thinking about crocheting a circle that will drape more evenly.

I hope to find more pedestal tables to make a couple more for my larger plants!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Plant stands with character are hard to find nowadays; yours is definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!