Friday, December 17, 2010

Perfect Little Girls Gift!

After thinking of different things to give the little girls in my life, and looking through blog post after blog post.  I found several blogs making these "Black Apple Dolls". Perfect and cute to boot!

The lovely Martha, has the link for the templates and how to on her page, found here.  Also visit the artist who visited with Martha and created the pattern, here.



After a quick cut, and sew I had this little beauty.  I forgot to stuff the arms and legs but thats okay! She is still cute. There's always next time!

( On a semi-unrelated note: With the flat arms and legs, she reminds me of Flat Stanley! I may have to make my little man a boy version as our flat Stanley!! Just put less stuffing in the body and head, and he/she would fit in an envelope!)

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! If asking a question, make sure to leave a way to get in contact with you!
Thanks for visiting!